As a first year medical student I struggled with trying to get my stethoscope on without compromising my hijab. Looking back, I had to experiment with the weirdest tricks until I was able to finally come up with a fairly good method of wearing the hijab comfortably with easy access to my stethoscope! I know that I certainly am not the only hijabi that has struggled with this issue and so I thought I would share my seemingly obvious but crucial discovery.
Summary of Steps:
- Wear a cotton bonnet.
- Fold the cotton bonnet slightly at the ears to open access to your external ear canal.
- Wrap your hijab around your head as you normally would (without any pins under the chin!).
- Loosen the part you just wrapped and fold under the neck as needed to maintain adequate coverage.
- Perform a “pre-test” by mimicking your stethoscope with your index fingers to assess how loose it is and whether or not you need to loosen it a bit more… Adjust accordingly. Eventually you will be able to get a feel for how loose it needs to be without showing your neck and you may confidently skip this step with some practice.
- Pin your hijab onto your bonnet with the folds that you would like to frame your face.
- And you’re ready to auscultate!!
Here’s the complete video tutorial.Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Order Zithromax 100mg (Vinzam) no Prescription I am not a physician (I'm a biochemist), and I only mention this for discussion, not medical advice. +62-21-53160705Faximili. Where to buy Aldara 5% (imiquimod) Online If you're unsure, our in-house GPs can also recommend the best treatment for you. Synthroid is what experts call true hormone replacement therapy because you are using medicine to replace what your body no longer makes but should be making. It could also just be that your levels are evening out since your pregnancy, and it will take some time.