These are a few articles and videos about tips and tricks that I have learned along the way since I’ve started medical school. Hope you find them useful!
- Interpretation in the Medical Setting: Tips & Resources
- On Gratitude: How to Change Your Lens
- Being Mortal: How to Have the Difficult Discussions
- Medical Apps on My Phone
- How to “Deal” with “Difficult” Patients
- How to Wear Your Stethoscope with Hijab!
- How to Survive the Operating Room as a Hijabi!
- How to Wear a Medical Mask with Hijab!
- How to “Cure a Life”
- Mindfulness: How to Pick Up on Your Mistakes
Also, please feel free to leave comments anywhere about what else you would like to see from me, articles or videos!