Here are a few stories/thoughts/reflections that I thought I would share to contribute to the often ignored narrative of Muslim professional women.
- A Letter to Myself: Dear Future Doctor…
- To Each Their Own Journey
- What of PTSD in Refugees and Asylum Seekers?
- “I don’t want to die!”
- Love Yourself through Allah’s Love for YOU!
- When We Listen
- I Dream…
- The Time I Was Literally Dragged out of Class
- The Time I Was Made to Feel Like I Was Not Worthy of Teaching
- Barriers to Optimal Patient Care: My Syrian Refugee
- On Humility
If you would also like to contribute stories/thoughts/reflections, please feel free to email me at email@example.com!