Here are a few stories/thoughts/reflections that I thought I would share to contribute to the often ignored narrative of Muslim professional women.
- A Letter to Myself: Dear Future Doctor…
- To Each Their Own Journey
- What of PTSD in Refugees and Asylum Seekers?
- “I don’t want to die!”
- Love Yourself through Allah’s Love for YOU!
- When We Listen
- I DREAM…
- THE TIME I WAS LITTERALY DRAGGED OUT OF CLASS
- THE TIME I WAS MADE TO FEEL LIKE I WAS NOT WORTHY OF TEACHING
- BARRIERS TO OPTIMAL PATIENT CARE: MY SYRIAN REFUGEE
- ON HUMILITY
If you would also like to contribute stories/thoughts/reflections, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!